Make an appointment:
|Brow Tidy (tweeze, wax or threaded)||10 mins||$15|
|Electrolysis (brow area)||5 mins||$20|
|Electrolysis (brow area)||10 mins||$28|
|Brow Tint||15 mins||$18|
|Brow Bleach||15 mins||$18|
|Brow Tint & Tidy||30 mins||$28|
|Brow Bleach & Tidy||30 mins||$28|
|Lash Tint Only||20 mins||$28|
|Lash Tint & Brow Tint||30 mins||$40|
|Lash Tint & Brow Tidy||30 mins||$40|
|Lash Tint & Brow Tint & Tidy||30 mins||$45|
|Lash Perm||30-60 mins||$75|
|Lash Perm & Lash Tint||60-90 mins||$90|
|Glamour Lashes (single full lid lashes)||10 mins||$25|
|False Lashes (Bunches or Sprigs)||30 mins||$40|
|Silk Lash Extensions (Single Hairs)||60 mins||$75|
|Silk Lash Extensions Refill/Backfill||30 mins||$45|
|Eye Moisturising Treatment||30 mins||$30|
|Eye Moisturising Treatment with a Facial||15 mins||$15|
Brow Shaping / Reshaping / Threading / Waxing
What do we do?
Tweezing : Using tweezers we pull and remove individual hairs on the eyelid surrounding the eyebrow, gradually tidying the skin to give a clean surface.
Threading : Like tweezing, however a twisted thread is used to grasp and remove your hairs, leaves skin cleaner than tweezing but slower than waxing.
Waxing : We apply wax (a sticky resin) to below your eyebrow and cover with a small strip of fabric. The sticky wax is able to grasp many hairs on the eyelid, and then we tug off the strip of wax quickly like a plaster and take off all the hairs where the wax had been applied. (Special care is required to prevent skin being damaged by waxing = we always apply oil to the area prior to wax to protect the skin)
Electrolysis : Exactly like tweezing, we can quietly tidy your eye brow shape but use electrolysis to slowly and permanently remove your unwanted eyebrow hairs. Usually requires 10 minutes per treatment.
How do we shape your brows?
We can create different shapes, some finer and some keeping to the natural line. But our goal is to give an individual the best shape to enhance the entire face. We have been trained to shape to a uniform pattern that suits most people however if requested we will change your shape to your desired shape.
Like lash tinting a vegetable tint and peroxide is mixed together to form a paste and then gently placed onto the brows and left for a period of up to 10 minutes to allow it to develop. The tint is removed by rinsing the brow with warm or cool water. Sometimes the tint may stain the skin on the brows; this will come off overnight.
Like brow tinting, we apply a bleaching solution to your eyebrow hairs and leave them to process until they have reached the desired lightness. Great Care is required as the brow hairs can bleach very quickly and can lighten to a copper or yellow colour. If this happens we are able to apply brow tint to darken to the desired colour.
How do we do tinting?
After placing a protective eye pad under your eyes and lashes, a vegetable tint and peroxide is mixed together to form a paste and then gently placed onto the lashes and left for a period of 10 minutes to allow it to develop. To protect the skin we apply Vaseline to the top and bottom of the eyelid. We usually lay a damp piece of cotton wool on each eye to relax you during the processing. The tint is removed by rinsing the eye with warm or cool water.
What does it feel like?
When we place the tint onto the lashes it will feel cool and wet. A slight sting may be felt, but should this not settle please let us know. During the 10 minutes the tint gradually warms. Remain as calm as possible during the developing time and during the rinsing process, we have done this thousands of times and most clients experience no discomfort. We often finish with a flush of eye drops to relax and cool your eyes.
Prior to lash tinting
Please have removed mascara, contact lenses and any greasy eye cream.
Lash Tint Contra-indications
(Reasons we should not carry out lash tinting)
- We need healthy eyes with no infections – Conjunctivitis
- No eye conditions causing your eyes to tear (or run /weep)
- No problems with the eyelids or skin.
- Contact Lenses need to be removed
- No Eye Injuries
- No allergic reactions or allergies affecting your eyes (i.e. Hayfever)
How do we do a Lashperm?
Your eyelashes are glued onto small sticky rods. A perm gel (similar to a hairdressing perm) is brushed onto the lashes and left for a few minutes, and then we rinse the lashes. A Neutralizer gel is brushed onto the lashes and again left for a few minutes. We rinse again, and then slowly remove the now curly lashes off the sticky rod using a vegetable oil and water. The perm should last from 6 weeks to 3 months.
What does it feel like?
It is very similar to lash tinting but your lashes feel slightly pulled backwards but not tightly. You can open your eyes during the procedure but it is best to stay relaxed and keep them closed. You will notice the smell of the perm (just like a hair perm). The perm will take approx. 60 minutes with the fiddliest part being the gluing the lashes on to the sticky rod.
Just like lash tinting we need healthy eyes with no infections or conditions causing the eyes to tear(run).
Allergies to perms (ammonia), peroxide or sticky glues
Prior to lash perming
Please have removed mascara, contact lenses and any greasy eye cream or makeup.
Eyelash Extensions / False Lashes
Long eyelashes can make eye look bigger, fuller and more inviting. Though not all of us are blessed with sky-high lashes, false eyelashes are the next best choice. when worn correctly, they can go undetected.
Full Single piece lash strip applied directly across natural lashes to enhance eyes and lashes. a rubberised glue is used which allows lash strip to pulled gently off when desired. Glue designed to only last a short time – hours to a few days. (However with care some clients are getting extended wear – weeks)
Temporary False Eye Lashes (Approximately 1 -2 weeks wear)
Fine False lash sprigs containing about 5 fine hairs are glued to you natural lashes – usually approx 10 dotted across per eye lid. We use a long term eye lash glue capable of staying on your natural lashes for up to 4 weeks if cared for carefully.
False Eye Lashes (Ardell Flares) 30 mins $40
Semi -Permanent Silk Lash Extensions 60 mins $75
Semi – Permanent Silk Lash Backfill 30 mins $45+
Using this simple, safe and effective procedure, lashes are thickened and lengthened with immediate results and so comfortable to wear that they look and feel just as if they’re your own. Lash Extensions look amazing and the results can last for up to 2 months and with regular top up treatments the effect is indefinite. 30 – 40 individual single lashes are attached to individual eyelashes on each eyelid – this process will take approximately 1 hour to achieve.
Prior to Application of Lash Extensions
1) If your lashes need tinting, do so at least 24 hrs before
2) Ensure your lashes are as clean as possible
3) Avoid showering within an hour of your lash extension, lashes swell with water and the glue will loosen during the next 24 hrs.
4) Do not apply any mascara or eye makeup prior to lash extensions
5) Any residue of mascara, oil, etc will stop the glue adhering to your natural lash.
6) Should we find any present at time of application of lashes, we will not be responsible if lashes do not adhere properly in the first 48 hrs.
After Care Instructions: First 24 Hours
1) Avoid any moisture coming in contact with lashes, so that the glue can dry thoroughly.
- a) Ensure your eyes are not “crying” when you leave clinic.
- b) Do not wear close fitting sunglasses or vision glasses.
- c) Do not shower until next day –if possible wait 24 hrs.
- d) Do not apply any mascara or eye makeup for 24 hrs
- e) Avoid swimming, sauna or steam for 48 hrs
2) In the first 24 hours it is normal to experience the loss of a few lashes while the lash glue is setting – avoid touching them
General After Care Instructions
1) Be gentle with your new lashes, try to avoid rubbing your eyes too often
2) Do not use cotton wool or cotton pad to dry the lashes – fibres will adhere to lashes
3) Avoid oil-based cleansers, lotion or eye make up removers. . these products will dissolve the lash glue. Instead use plain water or water based cleansers.
4) Avoid using waterproof mascara. The ingredients in this type of mascara will dissolve the bonding agent. Also take care applying mascara as the application of mascara can break the lash and create a clump of mascara in your lash line – which will be difficult to remove.
5) Avoid using eye creams or serums and avoid using wax/oily eyeliner pencils – oil and wax will dissolve the lash glue.
6) Try not to sleep on your lashes (i.e. on your face or sides) this can lead to damage.
7) Do not pull or pick the eyelashes off. The lashes are also going to pull out your natural lashes, your beauty therapist has a special solution to dissolve the glue to remove them safely.
8) Do not tint or perm lashes after lash extensions – do prior.
9) Schedule a backfill procedure 2-4 weeks. Backfill is highly recommended in order to maintain a full lush lash line. It takes less time than a full set and is at a reduced price.