Make an appointment:
When we perform a facial or skin treatment we always carry out a quick skin analysis to determine what the skin requires to repair or stimulate improvement in its texture (smoothness vs. roughness), moisture content or colour (pigmentation) or the skin firmness.
We have a variety of products with various ingredients capable of treating all sorts of skin concerns.
- Vitamins A, C, and E
- Hyaluronic Acid – powerful humectant hydrator
- Powerful Natural Antioxidants (anti-inflammatories) -Co Enzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid
- AHA and BHA = Fruit/ Natural acids – Glycolic acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, TCA (Tri Chloro Acetic Acid)
- Anti-pigmentation ingredients – Liquorice extract, Kojic Acid, Mulberry Extract, Azelaic Acid, Arbutin, Niacinamide (Vit B3), Hydroquinone, Vit C
- Emollients, clays, humectants, oils, Enzymes,
- Peptides – Matrixyl 3000, Argireline
- TAM 818 – Telomerase enzyme stimulator – telomere lengthening – Anti-ageing.
It is understanding the properties of the active ingredients we use individually or in combination that can be beneficial in the treatment of many skin concerns.